If you use Twitter for sales or to generate leads then you’ll find Audiense’s integration with Nimble very useful. Identify potential customers and export these leads to Nimble where your sales team can see their information and any tags or notes you’ve added to their profiles to then interact with these users and convert them into paying customers. Nimble allows you to keep all of this client information in one easily accessible place for other departments and offers small business some of the best features of a high-end CRM system combined with the power of social media.
Connect your Audiense account to Nimble
2. Click the activation box to connect.
3. Create a Nimble account or Sign in.
4. When prompted select to allow Audiense to access your account.
Add users to Nimble
1. Identify potential customers on the community wall.
2. Click the more drop-down menu on the user card and click add to Nimble.
You can also add multiple users to Nimble. To do this click and drag a box over various users or use the check boxes and click add to Nimble and then OK from the selected drop-up menu on the community bottom bar.
3. You will see the information that is being sent to Nimble including any tags or notes associated with the user. In the future when you click Nimble info for a user who is in your Nimble database you will see this information.
When the users have been exported you will see a confirmation message which also tells you if any of the users were already in your Nimble database.