The breadcrumb bar is always visible and it allows you to keep track of where you are within Audiense and change between accounts, sources and views.
The options available on the breadcrumb bar and the information it shows are variable and depend on where you are within Audiense.
- It has four drop-down menus which are, from left to right, account, source, view and criteria menus. Use the filter at the top to reduce the number of options each menu shows.
- It shows any search/filter criteria or order by criteria you have applied.
- It is where you can select the period and use the calendar filter to change the time period of the information displayed.
- It is where you can request a synchronisation of your data and see when your last sync occurred.
Click the account drop-down menu to select an account to browse or manage. These accounts are those you have the username and password for, i.e. those belonging to you, your company, or your clients. You can also add an account using the add account button at the bottom of the menu.
Click the source drop-down menu to select a source to browse. You can also add a source using the add source button at the bottom of the menu.
The criteria menu is visible when the community wall is on screen. Use it to segment a specific group of users. The options available vary depending on the type of account/source you are viewing, for example:
- Owned account criteria menu
- Third-party source account criteria menu
- Other sources (audiences, imported files, lists, etc.) criteria menu
Also, depending on where you are in the app, you can see in the breadcrumb bar:
- Criteria you have applied using the search/filter sidebar.
- Period / Calendar filter
By default the information displayed is information since the last synchronisation but it’s also possible to view information based on syncs at other times. To do this you can use the period menu.
Or open the calendar filter to change the time period of the information displayed.
- Request synchronisation
The time since the last sync is displayed and if you are viewing an owned account or a list you can request a sync by clicking the request synchronisation icon on the right.