Audiense analyses the timelines of the followers of a community or of an individual user and generates a Best Time to Tweet (BTTT) report showing you the optimum time to Tweet to reach the maximum number of users in the community.
See here how to view all your BTTT reports.
There are three types of BTTT report:
- The default report for your whole community.
- A custom report for a specific audience.
- A custom report for an individual user.
Create a custom BTTT report for an audience
2. Select Best Time to Tweet report from the all criteria drop-up menu on the community bottom bar.
3. Give your report a title and select the desired time zone. Optionally upload a custom logo from your computer (in png, jpeg or jpg format).
4. Click create and you’ll see the following message.
5. Click OK and you are taken to the The BTTT reports screen. While the report is being generated you’ll see pending in the bottom right of the report panel. It may take a few minutes to generate the report but you can navigate away and continue working.
Create a custom report for an individual
1. Mouseover the user card of the user you want to create the report for.
2. Click more and scroll the emerging menu then click individual BTTT.
1. Click the username or avatar on the user card.
2. On the emerging user details sidebar open the actions menu (click the three horizontal lines), click more, then select individual BTTT.
Your Audiense plan affects how many followers your BTTT report is based on. The more followers the report is based on the more accurate the report will be.
- Free plan – uses top 100 followers.
- Professional plan – uses top 1000 followers.
- Enterprise plan – uses 5000+ followers.
Audiense automatically updates your BTTT report every seven days using the current criteria of the account or source the report is based on. For example, if you add users to a list then these new users are taken into account when creating a report based on that list.